Over 300 of boldest black and white spotted guinea feathers are used in the creation of this black-tie cummerbund.
- Each cummerbund is 24.5" long and 5.5" high not including adjustable elastic bands with hook closures.
- Fits as is up to 45" around waist with extra seam allowance on both sides for tailored expansion if needed.
- Individual ribbing is hand stitched for the classic pleated look and a high-quality grosgrain, satin and linen blend fabric is used for the backing.
- Each feather used in production is all-natural and sustainably sourced.
- Feathers for each cummerbund are hand-selected, giving each piece a unique coloring.
- Each cummerbund is hand-crafted in Charleston, South Carolina and takes approximately 20 hours to make, start to finish.
BOW TIE NOT INCLUDED.
For items not currently in stock, please allow 4-6 weeks.