Luxury Sales Associate APPLY NOW
Anthem - Luxury Home Furnishings
Anthem is the preeminent Bay Area destination for Interior Designers and discerning clientele from around the world. We are a fast growing luxury home furnishings company seeking Sales Associates for our retail stores. Anthem welcomes all to draw inspiration from our unique selection of home décor.
We seek customer oriented professionals who want to take on new responsibilities. We look for individuals with excellent customer service skills and with experience selling luxury brands. Experience in interior design or custom furniture is a plus. We are looking for candidates interested in working at least 3 days a week that includes one weekend day.
Anthem has retail locations in San Francisco, Burlingame, Menlo Park, Marin, and Healdsburg. Our stores feature high end home furnishings and accessories, tabletop, bed and bath décor, and gift items. We have been steadily growing and expanding since opening our first San Francisco store in 2008.
- The primary function of this position is sales and merchandising, working closely with clients and designers.
- Guarantee consistent high standards of customer service.
- Excellent communication skills and a team player.
- Maintain high level of product knowledge. Capable of energetic and enthusiastic presentation of our products, with an upbeat personality.
- Partnering extensively with the design community.
- Assist with physical inventory count.
- Communicate merchandise opportunities and ensure execution and maintenance of all visual directives.
- Help maintain physical condition of store and communicate maintenance needs in a timely manner. Help manage floor and fixture changes.
- Required to work retail hours including one weekend day. We are looking for an associate interested in working at least 3 days a week.
- Previous retail sales experience with luxury goods. Experience selling custom high end furniture and interior design experience is a plus.
- Proven ability to exceed sales goals.
- Professional, outgoing, confident, high energy, capable of energetic and enthusiastic presentation of our products, with an upbeat personality.
- Outstanding customer service skills.
- Experience with a POS system and proficient on the computer.
- A refined aesthetic sensibility.
- Ability to lift in excess of 25 pounds. Ability to stand for long periods of time, bend, stretch, engage in repetitive motions, push, pull and carry items for a short distance. Ability to climb a ladder and use a step stool.
Experience the epitome of luxury and design at Anthem San Francisco. As a premier destination for high-end home furnishings, we offer a curated collection of the most sought-after pieces in the industry. From statement furniture to unique accents, our showroom is a treasure trove of inspiration for designers and design enthusiasts alike. Discover the latest trends and timeless classics from the world's leading brands. Let our expert team guide you in creating the home of your dreams. Visit Anthem San Francisco today and elevate your home to a new level of sophistication.
As a family owned business with a team of industry professionals, Anthem takes pride in our personalized customer service and attention to detail. Anthem appeals to the designer in all of us.
Please send us a resume and cover letter. We look forward to hearing from you!
Job Type: Part-time
Salary: $23.00 per hour
Work Location: One location||||||||||||5ANbvzYDI9Tr3sW2|||OTHER|||USD|||HOUR|||single|||23|||||||||true