Andrew Pearce Wood Oil
Care for the things that you care about.
To preserve the beauty of your Andrew Pearce wood product, it's a good idea to periodically recondition the wood with Andrew Pearce Wood Oil. This premium, non-toxic, food safe and allergen-free walnut oil helps maintain natural wood beauty and integrity. You will know when it's a good time to recondition the wood based on how it feels and by its visual appearance. If it feels and/or looks dry, then liberally wipe on Andrew Pearce Wood Oil with a soft white cloth. The more you use your wood, the more often you will want to recondition it. This specially formulated walnut oil is high in linoleic acid and heat-treated to make it oxidize faster. It penetrates deep into the wood and then hardens, giving you a longer-lasting finish that will not evaporate like mineral oil finishes. Walnut oil hardens into a food safe, satin finish for bowls, butcher blocks, utensils, and other wood products.
- Walnut Oil designed specifically for Andrew Pearce wood products.
- Non-toxic, food safe, and allergen free.
- Conditions wood to preserve beauty and performance.
- Walnut Oil is a slow drying oil that will cure faster in a warmer environment; and room temperature is typically best.
- Dimensions : 7½" H x 2" W x 2" D
- Capacity : 8 ounces.
- Materials : Walnut Oil
- Made In : USA